Avaya Nortel CS1000 Conversion Utility by DB
(1100kb zip file)
Converts many Nortel/Avaya CS1000 data blocks
to usable flat files in Excel format. Office 2003 and above (.xls and .xlsm)
- Capture data in your terminal emulation
program - follow the instructions for how to print to your capture file
- Only view collected data in Notepad - do
not use Microsoft Word to view your data before importing.
- Set Macro Security to LOW in Excel.
Find the "Trust Center" in newer versions of Excel.
Enable/Allow ALL Macros.
- Make sure you have a directory
C:\TEMP You might have to create this in
your C drive.
- Open Conversion Utility
- Select task and browse for your saved
- Complete Instruction Guide included in the
- Post on
Tek Tips if
you need advice - Look for
- GHTROUT is not the author of this utility.
Other Files Here: